I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of New Brunswick (UNB). My current research is focussed on various aspects of gravitational theory; including modified gravity, cosmology, and quantum gravity. (Painting by Ben Tippett.)
Recent papers, talks and news
- Preprint: Frustration of resonant preheating by exotic kinetic terms
- Talk: CAP Lecture: What’s the matter with gravity?
- Preprint: Primordial fluctuations from deformed quantum algebras
- Preprint: High energy modifications of blackbody radiation [...]
- Preprint: Instability of hyperbolic space under the Yang-Mills flow